Introduction Network Information Services (NIS) enables you to create user accounts that can be shared across all systems on your network. The user account is created only on the NIS server. NIS clients download the necessary username and password data from the NIS server to verify each user login. An advantage of NIS is that [...]
Archive | NIS RSS feed for this section
Android Apache backup C++ C/C++ CISCO Compile dhcp Eclipse Education English Exchange Facebook Firefox France French Ghost jobs linux Mac Mail MBR music MySQL ODBC Open Source OpenVPN PHP phpmyadmin Programming Security Shell script SlackWare Song System Engineer thunderbird TIP Travel Ubuntu UML vmware Windows WordPress zimbra ทั่วไป
- cheap womens cropped denim jacket on How to disable Spanning Tree Protocol on Bridge Group interface on CISCO Router.
- Jan on How to migrate Thunderbird’s data&profile from Ubuntu to Windows.
- attraction marketing definition on How to start a script by root permission at boot time on Ubuntu server 8.10.
- Saphire Ecigs on How to start a script by root permission at boot time on Ubuntu server 8.10.
- Buy Xtrasize on How to start a script by root permission at boot time on Ubuntu server 8.10.