Previous post, I posted how do configure the OpenVPN client on Ubuntu and this post I will show to do like that but configure it on Windows.
1. You must download OpenVPN Client for windows from : http://openvpn.se/download.html and install it.
2. Download this configure file : OpenVPN Client for Windows
3. After you downloaded ,this file must be edited by change IP/HostName of OpenVPN server to your OpenVPN server such as :
# You can have multiple remote entries
# to load balance between the servers.
remote YOUR.IP.OpenVPN.Server 1194# Keep trying indefinitely to resolve the
# host name of the OpenVPN server. Very useful
# on machines which are not permanently connected
# to the internet such as laptops.
4. Download cacert.pem from OpenVPN Server. (Admin can help you).
5. Put them(openvpn-client.ovpn
and cacert.pem) in path c:\Program Files\Openvpn\config\
6. Right-click the OpenVPN Client Icon in the taskbar and select Connect