Asterluce is a start-up technology company specialized in innovative software and web application
developments. Asterluce is currently working to develop many enterprise software solutions. We are
building a strong team and we’re looking for young, talented staff to join our team and help us grow
the company together.
Asterluce is actively looking for qualified Software Engineers/ Programmers who are interested in
developing sophisticate and robust software to fulfill the needs of today’s growing SME market. Your
main responsibility will be to develop enterprise web applications.
Position: Web Application Developer
– Design and develop web applications to streamline enterprise work process.
– Implement web applications using Adobe Flex, Actionscript3.0, PHP and/or others open-source
– Contribute to all phases of project planning, e.g. schedules, equipment needs and acquisitions,
costs, strategies, testing, stress & performance objectives.
– Participate in CMMI process development.
– 0-5 years of work experiences in software development (desktop and/or web applications).
– Experienced in Adobe Flex, Flash and Actionscript is preferable.
– Experienced in PHP is preferable.
– Strong programming skills with some experiences in software development using modern OOP
programming and/or scripting languages.
– Familiar with modern software development tools including code editor, debugger, version
– Good command of English.
– Keen to learn, self-motivated, analytical and enthusiastic to work in a fast pace environment.
– Result-oriented, resourceful, proactive, able to work under minimal supervision and a team
– Degree in computer science, computer, electrical and electronics engineering or related fields.
– Applicants must be able to work legally in Thailand without the company having to request or
provide a work permit.
Highlights and Benefits:
– Very competitive salary and compensation package.
– Opportunity to grow with the company through company stock grant/option.
– Fun and Learning company cultures with a group of very talented people.
– Personal laptop computer.
– Medical/health, accident & life insurances.
– 15-day annual leaves.
– 5+days company-sponsored team building trip and vacation.
NOTE: Applicants must be able to work legally in Thailand without the company having to request or
provide a work permit.
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating
qualifications, experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to :
email@example.com or go to www.asterluce.com for online registration