Credger is a start-up technology company specialized in innovative IT integration solutions and productivity improvement consulting services. Credger is building a team with expertise in networks, systems, and IT-based productivity enhancement applications. Credger operates our own state-of-the-art lab fully equipped with application servers and a wide variety of Cisco products, including latest Cisco switches, routers, ASA, ACS, wireless, and call managers.
Credger is currently managed by a team with a combined experience of more than 25 years in the network and system fields both in Thailand and the United States. Credger is being funded by a venture capital, which successfully funded Enspry Technologies, the leader in Cisco networking protocols and software testing and a Thailand Board of Investment-sponsored company.
We’re actively seeking network and system engineers who are interested in the design, development and implementation of innovative IT solutions for small and medium-sized businesses, and have extensive experiences in both network and system areas. We’re particularly interested in engineers who seek challenges and enjoy pushing the edge of innovative IT technologies to enhance business productivity and performance. With our lab and extensive learning materials, you will get a chance to learn, practice and
experience the leading-edge innovative IT technologies.
- Evaluate, design, plan, and implement IT infrastructures and solutions.
- Provide network and system installations, configurations, customizations, administrations, maintenances and supports for both hardware and software.
- Study and analyze customer business requirements & processes and propose/recommend innovative IT solutions to help them improve their business productivity and performance.
- Participate in the development of innovative tools, applications and solutions for unified communications, network performance and security monitoring and business productivity improvement.
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer, electrical, electronics and telecommunications engineering, computer science or related fields.
- 2-5 years experience in IT system integration, provider, or development.
- Good knowledge and experience in data networking, voice technologies, and network management tools (e.g., TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, WLAN, switching/routing protocols, SIP, H.323, SNMP, MIB, and OID) are strongly preferred for network engineers.
- Good knowledge and experience in systems and applications (e.g., Linux, Microsoft Windows, mail, web, file sharing, DNS, DHCP, SSL, VPN, antivirus and shell scripting) are strongly preferred for system engineers.
- Familiar with open-source applications such as Asterisk, Unison, Sys-Ng, OpenNMS, and MRTG would be a big advantage but not required.
- Good command of English
- Keen to learn, self-motivated, analytical and enthusiastic
- Result-oriented, resourceful, proactive, able to work under minimal supervision and a team player
- Fun-loving attitude
Compensations and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and compensation package.
- Performance-based annual bonus.
- Opportunity to grow with the company through stock grant and option.
- Fun and Learning company cultures with a group of talented people.
- Personal laptop computer.
- Comprehensive medical/health, accident & life insurances.
- 15-day annual leaves.
- 5-8 days company-sponsored team building trips.
Interested applicants are invited to send your resume, academic records, and/or university transcripts, and expected salary to job at credger.com
Credger is located at 514/5 3rd Fl. Soi Ramkamhaeng 39, Ramkamhaeng Road, Wangtonglang, Bangkok, 10310.
For more information, please feel free to email to job at credger.com or call 0-2158-2516