Yesterday, I went to the Pantip Plaza so as to help my cousin bought a new PC, he would like to use this PC for playing games. Between I were waitting a shop which was preparring a new PC. I went to a book store and I saw this book was discounted from 2160 B to 300 B. Ohhh, it was very cheap !!!.
However, I found many good textbook are discounting from original prices to 300 B.
My book Description
Keep your network data secure by installing and maintaining an effective firewall system. Get complete coverage of all major firewall technologies, learn how to properly design and configure firewalls, know what to watch for when evaluating products, and discover best practices for management and deployment.
Get complete coverage of all major firewall technologies, learn how to properly design and configure firewalls, know what to watch for when evaluating products, and discover best practices for management and deployment. Softcover.
From the Back Cover
The Most Comprehensive Firewalls Resource Available
Get in-depth, objective advice on installing and configuring today’s most popular firewalls including Check PointTM Firewall-1® 4.1 and NG, Cisco® PIX, Microsoft® ISA Server, NetScreenTM, SonicWall and SymantecTM –and learn strategies for successful network design and firewall placement. Gain insight into common methods for attacking firewalls–including software bugs, viruses, and misconfigurations. Learn firewall best practices and how to improve the overall security of your firewall installation. This multipurpose guide contains all the implementation and administration information you need to keep your network safe from unauthorized access.
- Restrict access to your network without compromising usability and functionality
- Understand the strengths and limitations of firewall technology
- Get in-depth explanations of network and port address translation, VPNs, authentication, virus protection, content filtering, and more
- Learn about the various architectures available today–application and circuit-level gateways, packet filters, and stateful packet inspection engines
- Find out how hackers commonly go about breaking into a network
- Get details on platforms and features for key products from Check PointTM, Cisco®, SymantecTM, Microsoft®, and others
- Manage your firewall installation using built-in tools, objects, and services
- Supplement your firewall system by implementing human controls such as education and log monitoring
- Understand the details of implementing the Cisco Secure Policy Manager
- Learn the latest on Check Point NG Firewall-1, CiscoTM IOS Firewall Feature Set, and Linux IP Tables
About the Author
Keith Strassberg, CPA, CISSP, is an experienced information systems security consultant. With Greenwich Technology Partners since 1999, Keith assists numerous clients in developing risk assessment methodologies and information classification systems. Gary Rollie, MSCE, CCNA,CCNP, is a senior performance engineer with Greenwich Technology Partners. Gary’s strengths are in LAN/WAN, Web Server, Application Server, SQL Server, Oracle Server technologies including infrastructure design, integration, implementation, performance testing, and problem resolution. Richard J. Gondek, CCIE, CISSP, is a security and internetworking consultant with expertise in large scale network design, perimeter systems and network hardening, and emerging technologies (such as network traffic management and local and wide area wireless networking). He joined Greenwich Technology Partners in 1999.
Detail from : http://www.amazon.ca