For starter, it is very complex so as to create an eFFBD diagram in MDWorkbench. OK, let’s go & follow me.
- Of course, you should start your software MDWorkbench.
Create your project; the name of my project is “TestEFFBD”.
- Click: File -> New -> Project
- Click: General -> Project
- Project name: TestEFFBD
Create new model; I assign the name is “Test”
- Right click on TestEFFBD -> New -> Other
- Click: MDWorkbench -> Model
- Click: Defense -> Finish
- You should find the window like below picture:
- In Type windows select: Functional Entities -> Scenario
- Right click on Scenario-> Right click -> New -> Scenario
- Name: High level scenario
- In Reference Windows click: New
- In Choose a Type: Select Expresses The Dynamic Of -> OK
- Name: Mother function
- Now you can modify the eFFBD diagram !!!
On menu bar, Click: Window -> Show View -> Diagram